Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Reflection - Maple Tree Forum

The Mapletree Challenge Forum was an eye opener for me. I have always thought that being an entrepreneur was easy to accomplish. The forum showed me how different people from different backgrounds had to go through tough times for a successful entrepreneur life ahead of them. Not only that, but it also showed me that one has to have the desire, drive and passion to become an entrepreneur.

There were 4 distinguished speakers that were invited to speak at the forum; Mr Eugene Wong, a Venture Capitalist of Sirius Ventures, Ms Nancy Ling, Co-Founder of EcoU, Mr Zach Wilson, Managing Director of AlfaTech & DVUCA and Mr Shamir Rahim, Founder and CEO of Versafleet PTE LTD

Their successful story of how each of them became innovated and started building a business from it genuinely got me inspired and motivated to becoming an entrepreneur one day. I never thought i would be so intrigued by the thought of starting a business in the future, not for the money but for the growing passion.

I am pleased to have attended the forum as it made me believe that everything in life starts from the bottom and nothing is impossible to achieve if you place your mind and soul into it. It was really an eye-opener for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Hairi, for the clear, concise reflection. I'm glad you became inspired by the ideas and experience shared at the forum.

    ReplyDelete

Critical Reflection

My personal aim of this module at the start of the course is to have the ability to channel my thoughts into words and to also write confi...